Covid-19 has turned our world upside down. And while brands across the globe are tackling challenges differently, we all have one thing in common: an unknown, unpredictable, and yes, rather strange reality. You could call it the new normal. Or the next normal.
So how do brands overcome and thrive during crises? How can brands ensure trust when everything seems so uncertain? What will it take for brands to keep being relevant?
Together with our colleagues and friends from a "crises-proofed Asia", we looked for answers in our first ever MetaTalks Webinar.
Let yourself be inspired by the thoughts and insights on the topic from our expert panel from June 24, 2020.
- Elena Chong (Head Marketing Asia Pacific, Julius Baer)
- Jenny Chen (Head of Marketing China, Ricola)
- Lopamudra Roy (Founder & CEO Road Not Taken)
- Thought starter by Mauro Marescialli (Managing Director China, MetaDesign)
- Moderation by Rupali Steinmeyer (Managing Director U.S. & Head of Growth Germany, MetaDesign)