You will be responsible for overseeing the successful execution of our projects from start to finish. You will work closely with our design and development teams to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the highest quality standards.
How you work
You are relentlessly solution-oriented inside of the design process and understand that structures and rituals make space for creativity. Able to identify, implement and drive appropriate rituals and frameworks for a project, you keep the team motivated and the project flowing. You are an open and willing collaborator, equipped to deal with complex requirements as a facilitator for the team. You're confident in presenting to a client and organising stakeholders in a project.
- Develop and manage project schedules, budgets, and scope to ensure successful delivery of projects
- Communicate effectively with clients, stakeholders, and team members to ensure that project objectives and expectations are understood and met
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure that all project tasks and dependencies are properly tracked and managed
- Identify and mitigate project risks and issues, and escalate as necessary
- Prepare and deliver project reports and status updates to clients and internal stakeholders
- Continuously evaluate and improve processes and methodologies to drive project efficiency and quality
- Multiple years of experience in project management, preferably in an agency or consulting environment
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality digital products
- Knowledge of Design Thinking and Agile approaches and tools
- Some understanding of technical requirements and workflows
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain effective relationships with clients and team members
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple projects and prioritise tasks effectively
- Proficiency in project management tools and software, such as Asana, Trello, and Jira
Flexible working hours, mobile working and a roof terrace we also have, but above all we offer:
- Big brands and exciting projects at the number 1 brand agency in Germany
- Individually tailored development programs in which you also benefit from the extensive training offered by the Publicis Group network
- Inspiring collaboration and exchange with colleagues from different disciplines and the entire network
- you a personal „Buddy“ for a perfekt start at MetaDesign
- The opportunity to work with "Work Your World" for up to six weeks a year worldwide in any city where Publicis Groupe has a presence
What is important to us
Our desire is that the people who work for us are as diverse as our customers and projects. We value the different perspectives that employees with a wide variety of backgrounds and personality traits bring to our work. In doing so, our goal is to foster a corporate culture that sees, respects and values all of our employees in their individuality.
You think this is something for you? Then show us.
Simply send us your complete application, stating your salary requirements and possible starting date.
We look forward to getting to know you!