WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A CLIENT DIRECTOR (W/M/D) AT METADESIGN!
As a Client Director and entrepreneurial consultant, you will lead complex international branding projects, interdisciplinary teams of experts and demanding clients.
- Strategic consulting for our clients in all aspects of brand management
- Planning and management of complex international branding projects
- Collaborating in partnership with strategy, copywriting and creative directors
- Staffing and leading interdisciplinary teams of experts
- Growing our business through pitches and organic client development
- Management of revenue forecast and profitability of a client cluster
- Designing and negotiating project outlines, budgets and contracts
- Further development of MetaDesign's services, products and processes
- Leadership and development of (senior) client managers
- Entrepreneurial passion and self-reliant drive
- Expertise in international brand management and marketing
- Passion for customer service and agency business
- Empathic and inspiring leadership style
- Confident project management skills
- Convincing appearance, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills in German and English
- Many years of experience in a leading agency or consulting firm
- Degree in marketing, communications or business administration
Flexible working hours, mobile working and a roof terrace we also have, but above all we offer:
- Big brands and exciting projects at the number 1 brand agency in Germany
- Individually tailored development programs in which you also benefit from the extensive training offered by the Publicis Group network
- Inspiring collaboration and exchange with colleagues from different disciplines and the entire network
- you a personal „Buddy“ for a perfekt start at MetaDesign
- The opportunity to work with "Work Your World" for up to six weeks a year worldwide in any city where Publicis Groupe has a presence
What is important to us
Our desire is that the people who work for us are as diverse as our customers and projects. We value the different perspectives that employees with a wide variety of backgrounds and personality traits bring to our work. In doing so, our goal is to foster a corporate culture that sees, respects and values all of our employees in their individuality.
You think this is something for you? Then show us.
Simply send us your complete application, stating your salary requirements and possible starting date.
We look forward to getting to know you!