For our Brand Strategy team we are looking for you! In this role you will be part of a team of 20 Strategists and you will have the possibility to design and implement big ideas and sustainable strategies. You will analyze social trends, company- and marketing strategies, you will apply the latest creative techniques and develop concepts for the management of international corporations, SMBs and Start-ups alike.
This position comprises of:
- diverse strategy and creative projects with the aim to transform businesses sustainably
- a broad spectrum of responsibilities from brand positioning and brand architecture to experience design
- strategic consulting combined with the possibilities for creative implementation
- inspiring cooperation in interdisciplinary teams
- collaborative cooperation with our clients based on the Design Thinking principles
- responsibility for coaching Trainees and Junior team members
- weekly knowledge exchange in different formats like Strategy Breakfast
- successful degree in business or communication studies or similar education
- 4 - 6 years of experience in brand strategy, innovation consulting, consulting or experience design
- your style of work combines analytical and strategic thinking with creativity and innovation
- you are passionate about brand processes and their implementation
- you bring experience in the preparation and facilitation of workshops
- you present and communicate convincingly in German and English language
- you keep up to date with trends of the market and current affairs
Free softdrinks, fruits and a stylish rooftop terrace are part of the deal, but most importantly we offer:
- big brands and exciting projects with the number 1 branding agency in Germany
- individual development opportunities within the Publicis Groupe network
- inspiring exchange with colleagues from all disciplines
- flexible working hours and mobile work also after COVID-19
- a perfect start with an individual onboarding plan and a "Buddy"
- regular events and lunch&learns to keep on learning
- an attractive office in the legendary MetaHaus in Berlin-Charlottenburg
Is this your job? Then get in touch.
Our aim is that employees working with us are as diverse as our clients and projects. We value the different perspectives employees with diverse backgrounds and personal characteristics bring. We aim to facilitate a company culture that sees, respects and values the individuality of all our employees.
If you would like to work in an agency that stands for sustainable, brand-oriented management, we look forward to your application. Please let us know your salary expectations as well as your earliest possible start date.
We look forward to getting to know you!