Key tasks and responsibilities:
- High level of creative thinking and design crafting
- Develop design concepts and solutions based on client manager’s briefs and clients’ business strategy; ensures implementation from concept through production
- Preparation and delivery of engaging presentations (on the phone, digitally, in person)
- Management of sub-projects in the design-process, interface with other specialized departments and suppliers
- Maintain high-quality work, across multiple projects in a fast paced office
- Cross-media design production skills (print and digital)
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration with other departments of the agency and external parties during the implementation of projects, pitches and proposal preparations.
Professional and personal attributes:
- Strong passion for integrated branding processes, brand strategies, communication and design
- A good feel for visual trends
- A degree in visual communication or a similar discipline
- Upwards of 7 years of professional experience at a leading creative studio (branding, corporate design/identity or advertising agency)
- Excellent skills at current graphics programs (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, PowerPoint); Experiences in video/ animation/ After Effect is a plus.
- A motivating and engaging team player, highly collaborative
- Excellent written and spoken English and Mandarin
Please send your application in English and Chinese to Sarah Xue at email@example.com. We are looking forward hearing from you!