Our Business Development is in charge of acquiring new customers and maintaining contact with previous clients. The team is in initial contact with potential new customers and is responsible for qualifying the inquiries. In addition, our team moves close to the market and keeps an eye out for decision-makers from the business community or multipliers for our business.
- Identification and development of market and customer potential, market and competitor research
- Development and implementation of sales initiatives, customer/acquisition events and internal roadshows
- Active contact management, continuous expansion of the network
- Qualification of customer inquiries and content-related consulting on project procedures, processes, etc.
- Management and support of tenders and pitches, national and international
- Efficient management of customer contacts in the initiation phase and support of the operative teams in the preparation of offers
- Preparation and attendance of customer meetings
- Attending industry trade fairs and relevant congresses and conferences
- Collaboration with Publicis Groupe agencies in joint pitches
- Preparation of contracts and participation in leading contract negotiations and negotiation of NDAs
- Preparation of project documentation, agency presentations and reporting
- Maintenance of contact databases (Salesforce etc.)
- You have successfully completed a degree in business administration
- You can look back on several years of relevant professional experience in business development, client or project management in an agency or consulting/company
- You are passionate about integrated brand processes, brand strategies, communication and design
- You know the "hot" topics in the market, can advise on (digital) brand transformation and draw on your content and methodological experience with client-centric project processes
- You have a broad network in business, industry and politics
- You communicate confidently in German and English and move confidently on the international stage
- You are convincing in preliminary telephone conversations and personal meetings
- You work with a high degree of independence and entrepreneurial vision
- You keep an eye on current trends and developments in the market
Flexible working hours, mobile working and a roof terrace we also have, but above all we offer:
- big brands and exciting projects at the number 1 brand agency in Germany
- Individually tailored development programs, also benefit from the extensive training offered by the Publicis Group network
- inspiring collaboration and exchange with great colleagues from different disciplines
- a perfect start accompanied by your own "buddy" and a motivating work environment
- regular in-house events, from informative Lunch & Learn to semi-professional after-work table soccer tournaments
- an attractive workplace in the legendary MetaHaus in Berlin-Charlottenburg
- the opportunity to work internationally for up to six weeks a year as part of our work-your-world program
What is important to us
Our desire is that the people who work for us are as diverse as our customers and projects. We value the different perspectives that employees with a wide variety of backgrounds and personality traits bring to our work. In doing so, our goal is to foster a corporate culture that sees, respects and values all of our employees in their individuality.
You think, it’s yours?
If you would like to work in an agency that stands for sustainable brand-oriented business management, we look forward to receiving your detailed application, stating your salary requirements and possible starting date.
We are looking forward to get you to know!