WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A CLIENT MANAGER (W/M/D) AT METADESIGN!
As a Client Manager, you will play a supporting role in consulting and handling complex international brand projects. You work with interdisciplinary teams of experts and demanding clients.
- Support in strategic consulting of our clients on certain aspects of brand management
- Participation in the planning and management of complex international branding projects
- Collaboration with Strategy, Text and Creative Directors
- Contribute to the expansion of our business as well as pitches and organic customer development
- Preparation of sales forecast and profitability analyses
- Draft and design of project outlines
- Contributing ideas for services, products and processes at MetaDesign
- Entrepreneurial mindset and the willingness to act
- Knowledge of international brand management and marketing
- Passion for customer service and agency business
- Empathy and collaborative teamwork
- Project management competencies
- Confident appearance, presenting and negotiating
- Strong communication skills in German and English
- Several years of experience in a leading agency or consulting firm
- Studies in the field of marketing, communication or business administration
Flexible working hours, mobile working and a roof terrace we also have, but above all we offer:
- Big brands and exciting projects at the number 1 brand agency in Germany
- Individually tailored development programs in which you also benefit from the extensive training offered by the Publicis Group network
- Inspiring collaboration and exchange with colleagues from different disciplines and the entire network
- you a personal „Buddy“ for a perfekt start at MetaDesign
- The opportunity to work with "Work Your World" for up to six weeks a year worldwide in any city where Publicis Groupe has a presence
What is important to us
Our desire is that the people who work for us are as diverse as our customers and projects. We value the different perspectives that employees with a wide variety of backgrounds and personality traits bring to our work. In doing so, our goal is to foster a corporate culture that sees, respects and values all of our employees in their individuality.
You think this is something for you? Then show us.
Simply send us your complete application, stating your salary requirements and possible starting date.
We look forward to getting to know you!